Until recently, certain drivers saw fit to short-cut across the grass by the washrooms, churning up the ground and endangering the young trees (of which we have already lost one). They can no longer do so. Thank you to whomever arranged to have barricade of rocks and logs put in place!!
News & Stories
- Kye Bay: in case of big quake/emergency
- Another Kind of Tourist
- John Bullock Memorial
- Meeting with Geoduck Farm Proponent held 27 November 2013
- Potential Geoduck Farm In Waters Off Kye Bay
- Check Your Yard for HOG WEED!
- Snowbird Watching…
- Kye Bay Gone to the Birds!
- Dave Talbot: Diamond Jubilee Medal – Congratulations!